EXPLORE OUR OPEN POSITIONS AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY, AS WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR TALENTED CANDIDATES TO JOIN OUR TEAM.
- Assist with food and table prep before the event begins
- Set up buffets with food presentation standards and practices in mind, ensuring safe food handling performance
- Serve plated dinners to guests, serve butler-passed hors d’oeuvres and respond to requests for beverages and other needs
- Communicate with Event Captain as well as other servers and event organizers
- Clean up venue after event ends and assist with inventory, food storage and other closeout tasks
- Communicate with Event Consultants and Ops Department to be prepared for each event
- Supervise and Direct Servers, Bartenders, Field Chefs and BOH while onsite at events; train new Staff as needed
- Ensure that Onsite Staff are following correct company and hospitality procedures
- Communicate with Clients and Venue Representatives to ensure a successful event
- Drive company vans and trucks, Follow driving directions, load/unload event equipment
Minimum 18 years of age
Previous waitstaff experience a plus
Knowledge of catering practices preferred
Ability to work quickly and as a team in a fast-paced environment
Reliable transportation required
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: High school or equivalent
- Assisting in all aspects of food preparation
- Preparing cold and hot menu items in accordance with company recipes
- Expediting cold and hot food
- Adhering to local safety and sanitation code
- Taking direction in order to maintain quality control standards
- Demonstrated ability to follow established recipes
- Confident in executing quality food
- Maintains a positive attitude under pressure
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Excellent verbal communication
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Working knowledge of food handling and sanitation practices
- 2 years of experience in a professional kitchen
- Culinary Degree
- ServSafe Certification
Catering Sales Manager
Job Summary: The Catering Sales and Event Planner engages in day-to-day sales and marketing activity for generating event bookings for weddings, corporate events, luncheons and social parties.
- Prepares detailed sales/event proposals, contracts and event set up requirements.
- Responds to all telephone inquiries regarding catering and events.
- Maintains an active trace/follow-up system on all sales calls.
- Oversees and manages booked events.
- Coordinates with other departments to ensure quality standards and guest satisfaction.
Communication: Organizes and presents ideas and information in a professional, clear, concise manner, written and verbally.
Customer service: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of clients.
Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits feedback to improve service.
Dependability: Follows instructions; responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; commits to time when needed to reach goals; completes tasks in a timely manner.
Initiative: Demonstrates willingness to perform needed tasks without being directed; has willingness to learn new skills and enhance products and services.
Creativity: Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work; develops innovative approaches and ideas; presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention.
Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Salary and commission based on experience and skill level.
Generous Benefit package.
Passionate and professional team dedicated to your success.
A fun, relaxed and flexible working environment.